Monday 20 July 2015

Shan George vows to use village juju to fight pirates


By ANOZIE EGOLE
shan-george
shan-george
Nollywood actress and producer, Shan George is currently disturbed with the activities of pirates in the Nigerian enter tainment industry, as she has vowed to deal with anybody who attempts to pirate her new movie titled, “  One good Man.”
The veteran actress warned that she is not going to take it lightly with anybody who tries to pirate her job. The actress took to her Facebook page recently to hand down the warning. She writes,  “As usual, I’m suffering day and night, burning the mid night oil, spending the little money in my pocket to make sure I do a good job.
‘While pirates are busy chilling and doing nothing. So, since the Federal government has refused to do something about pirating of our movies in Nigeria. ‘I’ve decided to use my village juju to protect this my new film, ‘One Good Man.’
Nollywood, police, fire brigade, Army, EFCC, SSS, Air force, Lawyers and all those concerned, please bear me witness. When my village juju and thunder begins to fire pirates left, right and center. Don’t blame me,” she warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment