Tuesday 11 March 2014

                            I'M NOT MOVED IF GEVEVIEVE Nnaji CALLED ME A BAD ACTOR
In a Tribune interview Van Vinker's the Ghanaian actor addressed something Genevieve Nnaji allegedly said, that he's not a good actor, i'm not moved by the comment Genevieve Nnaji said, i'm not bothered about it because that is her opinion, and she is entitled to it. I never responded to it, and I don’t think I will. Nevertheless, I don’t have any ill feelings towards her.
If I meet her at a function or on a movie shoot, I’ll ask her; but I won’t do it through the media. Some of these things people write in the papers or on the blogs are not even true; it’s possible they twisted her words. They do it to me all the time, so it’s possible they did that to her. But when I meet her personally, I will ask her if she did say that. And if she did, the conversation will continue, as to why she said it and how she said it"

No comments:

Post a Comment