Friday 14 August 2015

Actress Uche Jombo Flaunts Her Post Baby Bod 

uche-jombo1
Veteran Nollywood actress and producer, Uche Jombo who had her baby Matthew, some months back, seems ready to go back to work.
Uche Jombo has hit the ground running with some body building gimmicks in the gym .
She took to Instagram to show off her bare post baby belly.
She shared the picture with the caption that read thus: –
“i have been delaying going back to working out..you know the normal i will start tomorrow bla bla and the lord sent @chiomakpotha to me today to challenge me in a #fitFight since my son’s new ‘future girlfriend is involved in her challenge i decided to take my a*s back to the gym i mean what kind of a mother will i be if i let her get away with ‘mouthing’ me off so chioma this picture is for YOU and i am very sure @k8henshaw didn’t say nothing about 3mins ‘tired’ UJ ….IT begins #1stDayBackAtTheGym #bringItOn”

No comments:

Post a Comment