Friday 14 August 2015

Tonto Dikeh Denies Pregnancy Rumors

tot
Famous Nigerian actress turned singer, Tonto Dikeh, who slammed fellow entertainer, Gideon Okeke for his outburst;  has reacted to rumors about her being pregnant.
Tonto has said that she isn’t pregnant and her fans should not believe the rumors.
In a chat with Encomium Weekly, she said “That’s not true. My Instagram and Twitter accounts were hacked.  My real account name is @Tontolet. Please, I have no time for any interview now. I am busy. Thanks.”
A close source to Tonto insists that she’s pregnant and that the actress is lying about it.
The source said “Don’t mind Tonto Dike, she is pregnant.  I am sure by now, she might have been in her second trimester.  She even posted her picture parading baby bump on the internet a couple of months back.  Maybe she might have flushed it.  She also thanked God for what He has planted in her.  I even learnt she will soon tie the nuptial knot secretly with the man responsible for the pregnancy.”

No comments:

Post a Comment