Monday 17 August 2015

Anu Sosanya – “No Actor Can Arouse Me Sexually”

page006-30
Fast rising Yoruba actress, Anu Sosanya, has bragged that no male actor can arouse her sexually even when playing romantic roles on set.
The actress, who is well referred to as Empress Sosanya made this declaration during a recent interview with Vanguard.
I am yet to meet that actor who will arouse me on set. I don’t get turned on easily. In fact when that happens, I will call for a press conference,’  she boasted.
The mother of one, who isn’t so proud of having a child outside wedlock further said she’s yet to meet the kind of man that would turn her on sexually.
‘I have not met that kind of man. It has to be natural, genuine, and delivered with ease. s*x is communication, it is passing a message to one’s partner. If I’m in a relationship, I know it is not right to have s*x outside marriage but I have to know and understand the s*xual ability of my future partner. This is somebody I want to spend the rest of my life with. s*x is fun,’she dropped.
Popular for her role in Edidi, where she played a lesbian role alongside Mercy Aigbe Gentry.
Empress further boasted that though it’s been a while she had s*x, she’s yet to meet the man that would make her want s*x every minute.
Mercy Aigbe Gentry and Empress Anu Sosanya on the set of Edidi
In her words, ‘It’s been a long time but I am looking for that relationship that will make me want to have s*x every second and every minute. For now, I want to be very sure, I don’t want to have s*x for the sake of having s*x. I need a person that will not make me cry, take me for granted or let me down

No comments:

Post a Comment