Tuesday 1 April 2014

Halle Berry's weight loss secret revealed: 'Every mother should breastfeed, it's the quickest way

 

It's been five months since Halle Berry gave birth to her and hubby Olivier Martinez's son Maceo. Find out how she's slimmed down so fast in the interview above with Extra TV.
The 47-year-old mother-of-two also revealed how she maintains her work/life balance while enduring long hours on set.
"What I'm learning to do," she said. "Is find the balance. My baby is always with me on set [and] I bring my daughter after school.
"I have a nursery there, a playroom for her, so I try to make it as nice as I can for them to spend time with them [and] see them."
Halle's six-year-old daughter Nahla, with ex Gabriel Aubry, also helps her out with Maceo as much as she can.
"It's like one of her doll babies came alive," she said. "She gets to take care of him, feed him, change his diapers, play with him, dress him up in different clothes like five times a day because she can, so she loves it."

No comments:

Post a Comment