Wednesday 9 July 2014

Charlotte Church has to get 'regular job' after blowing $45 million fortune
















Charlotte Church

She’s worked most of her life but former child star Charlotte Church has revealed she’s blown her $45 million fortune.
In a telling interview, the Welsh born songstress confessed that she will have to work a regular job for the rest of her adult life just to support herself.
Looking forward to seeing you at the supermarket check-out, Charl.
"I will have to work for the rest of my life. Not because I want to but because I have to,” she said in an interview with the BBC.
“The tax man is looking at my account wondering where I’m hiding all my money”.
It’s no secret her popularity has hit a bum note over the last few years, hitting her career high after the release of “Voice of an Angel” when she was 11.
But after popping out two kids, a few failed romances and a string of not-so-popular pop songs, she’s now left wondering where all her cash has gone.
The 28-year-old added: “I always understood that all the stuff isn’t important and my career was not the be and end all”.
The back-up plan? She’s planning to study physics at university but insists that she is loving life despite being strapped for cash.
She said: “I feel like I know my own power and strengths now-if I set my mind to something, I absolutely will achieve that.”
“My life is so full and so rich I definitely feel like I’ve had the good side of the deal.”
Hmm, maybe not so rich, really?!
Related video: Robert Pattinson tells child stars to "get in therapy now or become a serial killer.

Read more at http://celebrities.ninemsn.com.au/blog.aspx?blogentryid=1203319&showcomments=true#KR4SHxO6FWchCdH8.99

No comments:

Post a Comment