Thursday 3 July 2014

Shocking new footage reveals Angelina Jolie's 'dirty' heroin and cocaine past
















Shocking new footage reveals Angelina Jolie's 'dirty' heroin and cocaine past

New footage of Angelina Jolie has revealed the disturbing extent of her past heroin and cocaine addictions.
The National Enquirer obtained never-before-seen footage of Angelina's "dirty drug den", pictured on the US newspaper's cover above.
The 16-minute video shows the Maleficent star visiting her former drug dealer in New York during the late '90s. The dealer, now 68-year-old Franklin Meyer, filmed the actress, apparently with her permission.
"I sold her heroin and cocaine," Meyer told the Enquirer. "One day she called me up and wanted me to drop by her place… At the time, I had just bought a video camera and decided to bring it along.
"When I arrived, I gave her the drugs and then she gave me some money. Her face looked gaunt and she had needle marks all over her arms!"
In the tape, Angelina reportedly confessed secrets about her sex life with then-boyfriend (and future husband) Billy Bob Thornton, revealing that he was "as big as a horse".
"I'm sure she still thinks about Billy Bob's privates to this day," Meyer added. "And if I were Brad, I wouldn't be too happy about it!"
Another tape from 1998 features Angelina rambling: "I've done coke, heroin, ecstasy, LSD, everything. I gave them up long ago."


No comments:

Post a Comment