Wednesday 23 July 2014

Kanye hints of post-wedding trouble in paradise with Kim
















Kimye


Her last marriage notoriously lasted only 72 days so it's no surprise that Kim Kardashian 's relationship with Kanye West has already been attracting break-up rumours. Tomorrow will mark Kim and Kanye's two month wedding anniversary and from all reports, the honeymoon period is well and truly over.
According to Radar, the couple have already hit a "rough patch", with busy schedules keeping them apart. The pair are reportedly so estranged that when they are finally together, interactions are awkward and "tense". Uh oh.
"It’s interesting as I'm delving into being married… Both me and Kim had to learn how to communicate as a team," Kanye told GQ, revealing that it all comes down to ego.
"These are two LeBrons, you know?" he continued, likening him and his wife to superstar basketballer LeBron James.

"Meaning she could do sh*t that a girlfriend in a relationship could never do. Obviously. And I could do stuff that a guy in a relationship could never do. So if you look at half my tweets back then, they were always, like, funny tweets that I wouldn’t be able to say now. It wouldn’t be respectful to my relationship."
Dismissing rumours that his relationship is on the rocks, the 37-year-old hip hop star credits his 33-year-old wife with helping him "win at life".
"What I had to learn from Kim is how to take more of her advice and less of other people's advice," he said.
"There’s a lot of Kim K. skills that were added. In order to win at life, you need some Kim K. skills."
The Yeezus rapper continued on his pro-Kim rant, and actually had some bizarre but sweet things to say about his baby mama…. In the most Kanye way possible.
"You mean to tell me that this girl with this f----ing body and this face is also into style, and she’s a nice person, and she has her own money and is family oriented?" he said of his reality star wife. "That’s just as cool as a f---ing fighter jet or dinosaur! And just as rarely seen."
Of course, it wouldn't be a Kanye rant without a solid mention of Kanye. Wanting to set the record straight about his sometimes volatile demeanour, he insisted "I don’t have fangs. I’m a porcupine. I’m a blowfish. Like, I’m a — what’s that fish that blows up? Yeah, I’m a blowfish. I’m not a shark, I’m a blowfish . . . I’m defending my name as someone’s screaming something negative at me. That’s a blowfish. People have me pinned as a shark or a predator in some way, and in no way and I that. I wouldn’t want to hurt anyone. I want to defend people. I want to help people."
Riiiiiiight. You heard it directly from the blowfish's mouth, people.

No comments:

Post a Comment