Sunday 6 September 2015

“All Celebs Live Fake Lives”, Yoruba Actor, Funsho Adeolu

Funsho-Adeolu
One of the the biggest Yoruba actor, Funsho Adeolu, has spoken about why he does not live a flashy lifestyle.
Maybe because I’m just original; that’s why. I’m real and not a fake person. I live my life for myself and God I don’t live it for any human being” he said.
In a recent interview, he stated that all celebrities live fake lives and flaunt their wealth because its a part of the business.
All of them live fake lives, all of them that you see flaunting their wealth. Generally, it is a thing of the industry and you need to make the people see you all the time, but when they see you flaunting cars and other things, you are endangering yourself and your family. Some people will see that and say OK, let me go and steal it” Funsho Adeolu said.

No comments:

Post a Comment