Thursday 17 September 2015

Cossy Ojiakor Flaunts Her Trademark B00bs In Frankfurt [PHOTO]

Cossy-Ojiakor
Controversial Nollywood actress, Cossy Ojiakor, who recently won her first international award in Frankfurt last weekend; is having a good time in Germany.
On September 16, Cossy shared a sexy picture of her pouting in the city of Frankfurt at night.
Night life in Frankfurt… Red alert..” wrote Cossy Ojiakor in the caption of the picture.
On September 8, 2015 Cossy Ojiakor revealed that she likes men with banging bodies. “”I love hot men, really hot, that banging body to die for, and also he must be a lot richer than me” she said in an interview with Encomium Weekly.
In June, Cossy Ojiakor declared that she would love to make her b*tt bigger. “I would get that kind of Nicki Minaj kind of b*tt. I would get massive backside. If I have more money, I would make my backside bigger” she told Punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment