Wednesday 23 September 2015

Kenyan Oscar Winner, Lupita Nyong’o Says Her Mum Is Pressuring Her To Get Married

lupita-nyongo-vogue-cover-october-2015-11
Kenyan superstar actress and Oscar award winner, Lupita Nyong’o has revealed that she’s under silent pressure to start a family.
Lupita says like many women in their 30s, her mum is already giving hints.
In a recent interview with Vogue, the 32-year old has revealed she hasn’t found that man she wants to have kids with at the moment.
“This is my conundrum. When I was back in Kenya this past week, I would be driving along with my mother and she would say, ‘That’s a nice school for children’ and look at me like (raising eyebrows). My mom wants me to have children now. But I think that will all be determined when I have that moment. When I have that man.”
Lupita broke up with rapper K’naan in 2014 and hasn’t to be seriously dating since then.

No comments:

Post a Comment