Thursday 3 September 2015

Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back Into Matrimonial Home, Says She’s Learnt Her Lessons

toyin
Toyin Aimakhu came under the radar after she left her matrimonial house following reports that her husband was flirting with another woman.
The actress, after moving back to her matrimonial home this week, said she has learnt from her mistakes.
Toyin Aimakhu put up a meme yesterday (September 2) on her Instagram account which read “I’ve lived, I’ve loved, I’ve lost, I’ve missed, I’ve hurt, I’ve trusted, I’ve made mistakes, but most of all I’ve learnt my lessons.” This statement most likely indicates the current state of relationship with her husband.
Even though she has moved back to her matrimonial home Toyin Aimakhu is still going by her maiden name on Instagram.
On August 24, 2015 reports emerged that Toyin Aimakhu’s marriage to actor Adeniyi Johnson was breaking down.
Apparently the actress deleted all her pictures with her husband on Instagram and left their home in anger after she allegedly caught him flirting with one of her members of staff.

No comments:

Post a Comment