Tuesday 20 October 2015

Actress Keira Hewatch Opens Up On Controversial Story Involving Her And Mercy Johnson

KEIRA-2
Fast rising actress, Keira Hewatch has opened up on the controversial tale involving her and Nollywood screen goddess, Mercy Johnson.
A couple of years back, Keira Hewatch featured in a movie ‘2 Brides & a Baby’ there were several reports comparing her to Mercy Johnson.
Apart from the close resemblance, Keira revealed that some people thought the movie ‘2 Brides & a Baby’ was about Mercy Johnson; the resemblance also generated a lot of hateful comments for the young actress online.
It turned into a big thing. People were literally cursing me out on social media sites saying ‘oh you will never be like our Queen Mercy Johnson’, ‘who’s comparing you to Mercy?’ and ‘you look like a goat’, and all that stuff like that” she revealed. “I used to be a very sensitive person. I sit in my house and be crying” she further said.
In the interview she denied ever saying she was better than Mercy Johnson.
As fate would have it the two actresses met this year. “I met her on the red carpet of the AMVCA 2015, and I couldn’t believe how sweet she was. She tapped me and said ‘Oh my God! I love you in Lekki Housewives’, and I literally started crying there” said Keira Hewatch.
source from information nigeria

No comments:

Post a Comment