Monday 12 October 2015

Foluke Daramola Debunks Pregnancy Rumour, Says “For Crying Out Loud, I’m Not Pregnant”

fok
In a recent interview with Saturday Sun, Nollywood actress Foluke Daramola slammed new pregnancy rumours.
She said: –
“Please, for crying out loud, I’m not pregnant. Do I look pregnant to you? I am an African woman so I am not expected to drum my pregnancy. It shouldn’t be on the pages of the newspapers. It is my privacy. It is not something I would want to announce; I am not a Western woman but a full African. For sure, one can’t hide such things because it shows itself when the time comes.
If I get pregnant, good, but I am not pregnant at the moment. That day, I wore a long dress for a red carpet event. I was with my husband, but the dress was a bit tight on me. I am on the big side, so I make sure I wear long dresses that would hold so much on me. My dress was the reason the pictures looked like I was rocking a baby bump.
source from information nigeria

No comments:

Post a Comment